[Samba] Fwd: samba & Oracle ACFS Issues

Nacho del Rey odelreym at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:44:24 MST 2015

Ok, it is becoming a nightmare ;-)
Last question Volker

Is it possible the problem comes from a network device?
At job, we have been suffering problems with a F5 Load Balancer. It seems
that, randomly, it sets the transmission frame to 0 bytes during a while
and routing services don't work very well

It is planned that this F5 will be upgraded next week to solve these
problems

Do you think this behaviour makes a collateral effect on samba connections?

Many thanks for your help

Nacho