[Samba] Did you get my previous email? Not Spam.

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:09:07 MST 2015

On 04/02/15 06:11, Jason Long wrote:
> Thanks.
> You right, It tell me that "Uid not set", But is Uid my problem? I can't login to system with AD because of "uid"? If yes, Why I can login to system via Likewise ?

Firstly, please stop sending posts directly to me, send them to the
list, I am not your personal advisor !

You have been advised to remove likewiseopen, if you haven't done this
yet, please remove it, once it is removed, start giving your users  a
uidNumber with the ADUC UNIX_Attributes tab, also give 'Domain Users' a
gidNumber.

Rowland