[Samba] Upgrading from Samba 4.0.1 to 4.1.6

Jason Waters jwaters at h2os.com
Sun Mar 16 09:30:20 MDT 2014

Marc,
  Sorry about just grepping the error.  Didn't know if that would flag
anything that you "knew" already.  Like the .pem issue before.  I figured
out the problem.  In smb.conf I had [print$] defined with a directory that
didn't exist.  As soon as I created it samba would start and stay running!
 Thank you for the help.  Also sorry about my calling it PDC/BDC.  I will
refer to them as domain controllers from now on! :)

Jason