[Samba] Flexible Single-Master Operations (FSMO) documentation

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:20:42 MDT 2014

I think mourik have a point to add certain known or suspect bugs list to
the wiki documentation.

For some reason.
1. For distro packager who know can help to avoid or patch it with the
latest patch (Already checked-in but not in that release)
2. For Users who know what to be avoid.
3. To collect more information if they found certain bugs related or
similar for samba developer on case duplication
4. To let other developer to fix or submit patch :)

But not all bugs just some intermittent (hard to duplicate) Major bugs
should be listed with version and bugs no