[Samba] default idmap range in samba4

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Thu Sep 26 04:07:40 MDT 2013

I not found the solution and samba team seems to have other think to do
:-(

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

Denis Cardon <denis.cardon at tranquil-it-systems.fr> wrote on 26/09/2013
11:57:39: