[Samba] smbd 3.6.9-151 Red Hat EL 6 crashes from time to time

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Fri Sep 20 00:54:04 MDT 2013

Hi,

we still run a Red Hat EL 6.x samba-3.6.9-151 PDC with domain login,
roaming profiles, Windws 7 clients and LDAP back end.

In the last couple of weeks we notice some unregular crashes with abrt
reports. But as an university our RH subscription dose not include the
full support.

I cant see any changes to the installation or configuration which might
have an influence to the chrashes.

So any suggestion or help on debugging that problem is very appreciated.

	Thanks and best regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt