[Samba] samba 4 classicupgrade w7 clients errors

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:00:02 MDT 2013

These are the current settings for the password expiration policy in the
domain:
Password complexity: on
Store plaintext passwords: off
Password history length: 0
Minimum password length: 8
Minimum password age (days): 0
Maximum password age (days): 0

Is it necessary to set a value?
A lot of users are seeing the pop-up "windows needs your credentials. Log
off and on again".

--
Atentamente,
Andreas Calvo