[Samba] Joining Samba RODC, NT_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED

Oguz Yilmaz oguzyilmazlist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:18:35 MDT 2012

I have joined to central DC. AFAIK winbind/samba creates a machine
account? What other thing is done in Active Directory DC during join
process? I want to fully understand what samba is doing to be able to
guide DC administrator.

After this I can not join local DC again. If Central DC replicates
into local DC, this machine account etc should have been replicated
into local DC. Isnt it possible to disable this machine account
creation process?

Thank you

--
Oguz