[Samba] Microsoft Outlook pst files unable to open or create

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 10 08:19:50 MDT 2011

Hello Doug,

I was running 3.0 before, recently upgraded to 3.5.6
kernel 2.6.26 also to 2.6.32

I had no problems after the upgrade with outlook.
There were settings changed in samba, because of security issues.

are the pst file on nfs mounted folder of something like that.

Which kernel are you running?

Best regards,

Louis