[Samba] AD + Double Hop + Kerberos Delegation

A H a.hassle.spam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:55:35 MDT 2011

I know my AD integration is working to the file share because it works
directly from the Windows box.  The problem only shows up while trying to do
the double hop to the file share.

So I'm just curious if Samba can handle the delegated kerberos tickets in
version 3.4.5?  Or if this functionality is only in Samba4?

Thanks,
AH