[Samba] User permissions, simple doc ?

mistofeles ptmusta at utu.fi
Tue Jan 26 03:00:49 MST 2010

Is there some simple documentation about how to set the user permissons in a
Samba server ?

In my server I have the permissions like this:
drwxrwx---  3 mydemo domain users 4096 2009-12-29 08:19 mydemo
Now the other users can not read nor write to this directory.

If I copy this directory anywhere, anybody can read and write there. (I have
my reasons to make a copy)
Is there any way to make these directories PRIVATE to the owner only ?
I have tried chmod and chown with various values .

In smb.conf I have:
[%U]
        comment = Own home dir
        path = /home/%U