[Samba] performance tweaks??

Mon Jan 18 17:15:06 MST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 01:10:41PM +1300, steve wrote:
> I tried this, and ended up woth 2 pc's that could only see the top level
> of the shaare. So I reverted it, and they *still* can only see one level
> down.

Ok, well... Maybe you have upper/lower case directories in
your shares? Sorry, I had thought that the meaning of those
parameters is pretty obvious: They assume that all file
names on disk are a specific case. You should add "default
case = lower" if you have everything lower-case.

My apologies for not telling you in the first place,

Volker