[Samba] Moving PDC from Fedora to RHEL5 - _net_auth2: creds_server_check failed. Rejecting auth request from client

Paul Furness p.furness at uk.merce.mee.com
Mon Feb 15 03:22:08 MST 2010

Hi,

Yeah, I don't know why I missed that in going through google - maybe I
was looking for the wrong solution.

I'll try a recompile - although I still don't understand why it doesn't
work with the older versions of windows.

Thanks,

Paul.

--
*Paul Furness BEng(Hons) MBCS*
/Systems Manager/

*MERCE UK*
20, Frederick Sanger Road
The Surrey Research Park
Guildford, Surrey GU2 7YD
/UK Registered Branch BR 003158/
*DDI Telephone: +44 1483 885826*
Tel: +44 1483 885800   Fax: +44 1483 579107