[Samba] Recycle module... Stable?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Thu Mar 20 05:45:44 GMT 2008

Michael Heydon wrote:
> Could the files have been moved rather than deleted? I find alot more
> users accidentally dragging when double clicking than I do
> accidentally deleting things.
Well, I did a search on the entire set of folders we share on samba, and
didn't find anything like what they said it was called. Not even in the
recycle folders. Which is why I asked about it's stability.
Of course it's probably more likely it never existed where they though
it was... They'll probably find it on a flash drive or something  ;-)

At least now I know someone is using that module and hasn't had any true
problems. I can feel happier about having it enabled.

TB