[Samba] Re: Authenticating with Active Directory

Jociel Andrade jcainfo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:42:43 GMT 2007

Franz,

My output for the command:

--------------- Begin ---------------

root at sun # smbclient -L 192.168.0.20 -U  dmadmin%Senha123
added interface ip=192.168.0.120 bcast=192.168.0.255 nmask=255.255.255.0
session request to 192.168.0.20 failed (Called name not present)
session request to 192 failed (Called name not present)
Domain=[ADTESTE] OS=[Windows Server 2003 3790 Service Pack 1]
Server=[Windows Server 2003 5.2]

        Sharename      Type      Comment
        ---------      ----      -------
        C$             Disk      Recurso compartilhado padrÆo
        IPC$           IPC       IPC remoto
        ADMIN$         Disk      AdministraÆo remota
        SYSVOL         Disk      Compartilhamento do servidor de logon
        downloads      Disk
        NETLOGON       Disk      Compartilhamento do servidor de logon

        Server               Comment

        Workgroup            Master
root at sun #

I didn't understand. The pam_smb library (smbclient.a) make use of smb.conf?

My smb.conf is in attachment.