[Samba] Mounting home directory from Windows in Linux

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Sep 7 15:25:09 GMT 2006

Try "valid users = DOMAIN\%S"
Keep in mind that this parameter is broken in 3.0.23, but has been
resolved in 3.0.23c.
I'm still waiting on the updated debs so that I can upgrade.

Dale