[Samba] winbind ppp 2.4.3 versus ppp-ntlm_auth.patch ppp 2.4.2 + chapms-strip-domain.patch

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sun Jan 2 23:49:31 GMT 2005

Hi Andrew,
i just compiled ppp 2.4.3 on suse 9.2 which worked nice.
for yet, i didnt get ready to test ppp winbind auth, as i want a new smb
server for this.

But i have another question to this stuff
did you include the
pppd-2.4.2-chapms-strip-domain.patch
in 2.4.3 ? or  do you know anyone has ported it? ( its very usefull to me )

Finally, a backport of ppp-ntlm_auth.patch
to version 2.4.2 would be great so i could produce
a new suse 2.4.2 rpm including this brand new winbind stuff. ( rpmbuild
fails at create for many suse patches on  2.4.3  )
I dont think suse will upgrade to ppp 2.4.3 until a new distro version
is comming up

Happy New Year
and Best Regards Robert