[Samba] Mac OS X clients not binding to a Samba+LDAP PDC

David Martinez davidmx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:27:11 GMT 2005

Yeah, you're right.
I confuse with PDC and AD DC ... maybe that's thee root of all my doubts.

I am going to check the PADL and I'll tell you my experience.

I thought using MacOS's AD plugin will save me some time, but as I see it is
not designed for classical NTLM model.

Thanks to everyone who respond my question

I hope in the future the great guys of samba give us something to peel the
Apple's.

David

--
Saludos