[Samba] SRVTOOLS.exe - Please Help

Leonardo Boselli leo at dicea.unifi.it
Tue Aug 23 21:20:22 GMT 2005

Il 24 Aug 2005 alle 7:14 Adrian Sender immise in rete
> Hello All,
> I am using Samba + LDAP PDC with all latest updates & versions. I have
> been using SRVTOOLS.exe to manage the domain in the past because my
> work mates can use that without needing root access to the server
> itself.
> It stopped working some time ago, and it was not bbecause of an update
> either, I don't know what went wrong or understand this error.

I got the same error on usermanager, bujt not using samba, but from a
win2k WS to a win2k server !!!
it is possible that one of the m$ update had changed something in some
shared library, stopping the work of that program.
If you found a solution tell me ...
This message could be not of much help, but al least it is sympatethic ...
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile