[Samba] SRVTOOLS.exe - Please Help

Adrian Sender asender at ampwest.com.au
Tue Aug 23 21:14:24 GMT 2005

Hello All,

I am using Samba + LDAP PDC with all latest updates & versions. I have
been using SRVTOOLS.exe to manage the domain in the past because my work
mates can use that without needing root access to the server itself.

It stopped working some time ago, and it was not bbecause of an update
either, I don't know what went wrong or understand this error.

When I open USRMGR I get the following error.

(X) User Manager for Domains
The specified local group does not exist,
Do you want to select another domain to administer?

YES            NO

Anyway thats about it for the moment, oh also I am using user root.

If you could email me directly as well as the list that would be much
appreciated, our mail server sometimes gives a funny error "The current
command did not succeed. The mail server responded: Excessively complex
FETCH attribute list.

*****Please email me directly as well as the list*****

asender at ampwest.com.au

Many thanks for the help.