[Samba] Mirrored samba servers.

Richmond Dyes rdyes at monroehosp.org
Thu Apr 28 12:17:21 GMT 2005

I have a customer that is using 250 gig drives for his business data.  I
have been using rsync to keep mirror copies of his data on a second
machine.  In the last 3 months I have lost 2 of four drives, the last
one being the system drive.  I have been doing a manual switchover. Each
time rsync runs, I copy my samba conf files, passwd, shadow and group
files from etc.  Has anyone setup a HA configuration for samba servers
on separate machines. If so, where can I get information for this kind
of setup?