[Samba] Printing permissions problem

Manuel Capinha mcapinha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:30:50 GMT 2004

What the about the users in the other groups, can they print ?

You should try looking into the cups logs and samba log, as those will
give you the answer to why this user can't print.

If you need, increase the verbose level in the smbd.conf with
Log level = 5

And in the cups cupsd.conf with
LogLevel debug

Hope this helps,