[Samba] LDAP and Samba

richard rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 20 09:44:22 GMT 2003

I'm no expert on compilation... but obviously you are missing a library.
if you repost perhaps with subject...
samba 3(or correct ver) compile error
and list error...one of the developers would be able to answer you.
ps: some Mandrake and I think Redhat rpms are compiled with ldap. look
in downloads or
http://ranger.dnsalias.com/mandrake/
regards,
Richard Coates.