[Samba] unix/nt-pdc group mapping

Georg Lutz glist at gmx.net
Fri May 3 03:01:02 GMT 2002

On 2002-05-02, Bradley W. Langhorst wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 08:09, Georg Lutz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have problems with a Samba-PDC (2.2.3a) and nt/w2k-clients.
> >
> > To adjust local nt/w2k security i have to join some unix-pdc-groups to
> > the local groups.
> you need samba 3 for this

So the statement on http://www.samba.org/development.html
---
* Support for acting as a Windows NT 4.0 Domain Controller. The initial
* release will mostly likely include the following features:
Release 1:

    * User and group enumeration by domain member services such as
    * assigning users to NTFS ACLs and share permissions.
        * Support for the full range of user profile settings such as
	* valid logon hours, password expiration, profile location, home
	* directory, etc...

---

is not valid?

--