[Samba] Excel

___cliff rayman___ cliff at genwax.com
Tue Mar 26 11:18:04 GMT 2002

the permissions of the directory where the spreadsheet is stored
must allow write access for everyone who is allowed to modify
the spreadsheet files.  it sounds like excel is attempting to rename
a work file into the save file name, but it does not have the directory
permissions to do so.

___cliff rayman___cliff at genwax.com___http://www.genwax.com/