can't get samba on solaris 8 box to join win2k domain

Devin C Bryant bryantd at ece.pdx.edu
Thu Jan 17 21:46:23 GMT 2002

---clipped from the list---
Know what you mean, and it isn't helped when the Win2k bloke has a rather
high opinion of himself (arrogance of youth, BillG can do no wrong and all
that.)  I probably would have had my problem solved several days earlier
if he had been willing to take that tiny step out of his expertise area
and towards mine.  Instead I had to try and enter his, not really what I
wanted to have to do - I got enough Slowaris troubles to keep me
busy.  :-)
------

heh, as James can certainly agree too, far from it. I hold no high hopes
for BillG or ScottM much of the time :)
                                                                  _
 Devin Bryant - bryantd at cat.pdx.edu - Portland St Univ   / _/ _` |  _|
 Computer Action Team - 503.725.5420 - www.cat.pdx.edu   \__\__,_|\__|