Turn $150 into $8400 Over & Over & Over!

Bill Joseph billy_joseph11716 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 17:30:03 GMT 2002

 We are filling the market's need for FAST CASH! TOP LEADERSHIP POSITIONS ARE
AVAILABLE NOW!  Would you be interested in getting in on the ground floor of
what will become the HOTTEST, NEW Gifting Program around? A TURNKEY MARKETING
SYSTEM THAT REALLY WORKS!   Finally, anyone can work from home! P/T - $1,000's
within a few weeks!  $100K in 5-12 months.  A 10-year-old can do it!   For Free
Info: Email to: wjmitch at email2000.org

We have either communicated in the past, been in the same programs or I have
paid a fee from a professional marketing company to acquire your name - that
is why you are on this list. Still we comply with all federal legislation regarding
email as we provide you with a method to be permanently removed from our mailing
list. All remove requests are immediately honored!!