[Samba] Urgent Question

Juer Lee Juer.Lee at raidtec.ie
Mon Feb 4 05:06:58 GMT 2002

Hello All,

I have a question here about running Smaba 2.2.2 under USER mode.
I just switch back my samba security mode from DOMAIN to USER, but I
still used old script SMB file to start SMB,NMB and WINBIND daemon. It
seems that I still can get all the user/group information from PDC,
after I killed WINBIND dameon ( :-) I can not do that. My question is
that can I disable it through changing samba configure file only from
DOMAIN to USER?? If not, it is WINBIND's limitation or my fault :)

Thank you in advance.

Juer