[Samba] Troubles with Network Neighbourhood

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat Dec 14 17:18:00 GMT 2002

There is a Recent-FAQs.txt document which discusses this error.
Check your hosts allow and hosts deny parameters, and also think about
erroneous reverse DNS lookups.

You can increase the debugging level of smclient and get more information with
smbclient -d4 -L servername

Joel