[Samba] winbind help for newbie

LaSusa, Dan DLasusa at laerdal.com
Sat Dec 14 16:26:00 GMT 2002

Following up with more info...

When I run:

./winbindd -i -d 1
winbindd version 2.2.7 started.
Copyright The Samba Team 2000-2001
Added domain LMC (S-1-5-21-1530202311-1617714320-7473742)
getting trusted domain list
Added domain LMCMIG (S-1-5-21-1039822437-107361799-1990678075)

So it looks like it's adding the LMC Domain (which is what I want) but then
adds LMCMIG too (which if fine, but I don't really need) it almost seems to
replace LMC with LMCMIG.

When I then run

wbinfo -m

all I get is