Help...Help....WInbind Enum User Problem in Samba 2.2.2

ncc22, Gecis (CAP, GECIS) Gecis.ncc22 at gecis.ge.com
Wed Oct 31 15:56:03 GMT 2001

Hi!
I am facing a very strainge problem. I am not able to do getent passwd and getent group from nt domain. Wbinfo -u and -g options are working fine. But getent is not returning
domain users and groups.I tried smbclient -L hostname option also its giving me errror ERRsrv badpw. I don't know how to solve this problem. Please Please help me to solve this
problem. smb.conf , enum user and group optins is yes.

I am not able to trace the problem.....

Waiting for response

Thanx & Best Regards
Deep Pandey