Winbind & NT SP5

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Sat Nov 10 21:22:02 GMT 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Mello, Luiz wrote:

> Sorry to bother, but I posted this before with no responses.

I don't mean to be rude BUT I have replied to you before on this issue.
Just beacuse the advise you recieved didn't apply in your situation you
shouldn't claim to have recieved no response.

> I am having several problems getting samba compiled with winbind to join a
> NT4 domain.
<snip>

> My question is does anybody have winbind talking with a NT4 PDC running SP
> 5, or do I have to upgrade NT to SP 6a?

Currently I have samba (and winbind) talking to NT4.0 sp 4,5,6a.
This is with samba 2.2.1a, 2.2.2 and nightly 2.2 branch CVS.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */