Is cvsweb broken?

Holger Schurig h.schurig at mn-logistik.de
Tue Apr 3 13:23:04 GMT 2001

> I have been trying to access the samba cvsweb webpage all morning
> and keep getting an internal server error. I was curious as to
> whether anyone else was getting an error as well.

All people are getting it. Andrew Tridgell announced it here:

-------------------
As many if you have noticed samba.org is moving to a new location. VA
Linux have donated a nice box on the sourceforge.net network and I
started moving services to that box yesterday.

Some services are not yet moved (such as cvsweb, samba-patches etc)
but I hope to have those done today. Meanwhile, please be patient, I
am trying to fix things as fast as I can.

Cheers, Tridge

--
MN-Logistik GmbH         http://www.mn-logistik.de
Holger Schurig           Computer Systems Administrator