Is cvsweb broken?

Joe Meslovich joe at bridgewater.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:13:57 GMT 2001

	I have been trying to access the samba cvsweb webpage all morning
and keep getting an internal server error. I was curious as to whether
anyone else was getting an error as well.  Here is the entire text of the
message that appears:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

							Thank you,
							Joe Meslovich

Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                College Box 499
Tel: (540) 828 - 5343