linux to linux on kde

Apparito apparitio at linuxmafia.org
Tue Nov 21 21:18:16 GMT 2000

hey.
I have a few computers running on kde2 and i want them all to allow file sharing between one another with gui browsing(smb:// in kde). i tried to set one computer as a wins server and to make all the computers to connent to it but the result was that the server could see all the shares of all the computers but they couldnt see one another. I tried to set the server as the master with the command 'preferred master' and the command 'remote browse sync' but it didnt work.
If you have any suggestions please reply.

Eli Shemer.