samba and case switching.

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Tue May 16 21:00:31 GMT 2000

Hello,
	I'm using samba 2.05a on my slackware linux box and have just noticed
something very weird. When I copy a file via network neighborhood in 98
to my home directory on the linux box the file is converted to all
uppercase. Under windows even though it isn't case sensitive the first
letter of each word is capitalized, but when I look at the files under
linux they're all in uppercase. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Dave.