creating cvs.log

David R. Linn drl at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 16 19:10:22 GMT 2000

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question but can one generate
the cvs.log file that is found in each distribution via anoncvs and
is it permissible to do so on a semi-regular basis?  If the answer
to both of these is yes, can you send me the appropriate command?
A few hours of research have not revealed the appropriate incantation.

I have CVS v1.10.8.

	 David
David R. Linn, SEDCON System Manager       |INET: drl at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering|Phone: [+1] 615-343-6164
Box 1826, Station B                        |Disclaimer: I have no authority
Nashville, TN, USA  37235                  |to speak for anyone but myself.
  The 2nd millenium and 20th century do not end before December 31, 2000.
		http://www.vuse.vanderbilt.edu/~drl