backup_list_request

John Kennedy jkennedy at nmsu.edu
Fri Feb 4 06:14:40 GMT 2000

Hi,

I am still bit of a novice to SAMBA. However, I feel that I have it up and
running well except for the following error:

[2000/02/03 22:32:48, 0] nmbd/nmbd_incomingdgrams.c:(703)
  process_get_backup_list_request: Invalid name type 0 - should be 0x1b or 0x1d.

Has any one seen this error before? What does it mean and how might it be fixed?

Thanks for your help in advance!!

John

GIS Coordinator -- New Mexico Water Resources Research Institute

                WWW http://wrri.nmsu.edu/~jkennedy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup."