Network Busy (Samba/Fbsd 4)

Paul Giesberts paul at ngp.nl
Tue Dec 19 08:40:49 GMT 2000

Hi User Kuzak,

I am not an expert at all. But I had a some what simular problem. Try using
"oplocks = no". You can also increase your log level to try and find the
problem in the logs. If you do so, make sure to set "max log size" to
prevent your harddisk from filling up. Monitor your disk usage frequently.

With kind regards,
Paul.

PS.: I am not an expert!!!!!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pacman affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening
to repetitive music."