configure bombing with "no locking available"

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Mon May 17 13:52:45 GMT 1999

Tobias wrote:
| Seems like all that lacked was the source devel.. Sorry to have posted
| this. Though if someone can explain to me WHY it needs the Kernel
source
| devel, I would be much happier!

	Configure seems to defaukt to reporting "no locking available"
	when it's totally befuddled by the answers it gets.
	I got the same diagnostic util I turned of the "chatty" option
	on my compiler: it was writing progress information on stderr,
	and configure concluded that that was ane indication of an error.

--dave
Willowdale, Ontario   | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb
Work: (905) 477-0437 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com