WinNT to Unix

Levent Gündogdu levon at feature-it.de
Sat Jun 19 19:36:01 GMT 1999

Hi Andrew.

Yes, actually it is possible in both directions. Use smbmount to accomplish
this.
Note that the kernel must be compiled with smbfs on.

BTW: I`m using smbmount myself with one little problem: when shutting down
the machine, all network devices go down first. After that, all file systems are

unmounted. My system hangs there, when I leave smb-mounts mounted, because
they cannot be unmounted anymore (no NET-IFs left). Does anybody know how
to solve this little ugly problem?

Bye,
 Levent.