Admin users for swat

Miquel Bonastre miquel at fib.upc.es
Mon Feb 15 11:39:33 GMT 1999

Hello,

 I'm upgrading to samba 2 and I thing the best change it
 offers is SWAT, but I think I have found a little problem
 with it:

   Is there any way to allow a group of users to be
   admin users for swat?

 I want this group of users to be able to restart samba
 but without giving them the root password.

 If this in not possible I would like to hear it
 (so I will stop searching).

--
                            Miquel Bonastre (miquel at fib.upc.es)
                            Area de Sistemes Unix (LCFIB)