can some people point to me to good tape backup and software...

Lanny Baron beef at cybertouch.org
Thu Nov 19 07:39:58 GMT 1998

		Hi all,

	Being recently new to Samba. I want to know what some of
you consider a really good tape backup. And, what software to run
it with. I want to be able to offer customers daily full backups that
the restores will work well with Samba. My understanding is
smbtar only uses tar. Is there something even web based I can
use. (for the guy just getting out to new small networks..and not to
make a complete ass of myself or of the Great name of Samba.

Thanks for your help,

Lanny Baron
Freedom Networks...The Freedom of choice