Printing to HP1600CM

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Sat Mar 7 22:15:29 GMT 1998

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Dominik Weis wrote:
> I was reading the reply from Matthew Geier. I would like to ask if someone
> found a way for Linux. HP makes only the jetadmin software for HPUX and
> Solaris (and NT but that doesn't count). I don't think I am the only one
> with that kind of problem because I think HP printers are common. I know I
> would have to blame it on HP but I don't think they care about Linux.
> Does someone know if there is a patch for the lpq print command. I think
> the "only" thing that the program should stop to do is to check the
> printer. Any other thoughts about it.
> Thanx

It's a little of topic with samba.

All people having problems printing on HP Jetdirect should take a look on
the lprng list archive where it was discuted

	Jean Francois

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :