Printing to HP1600CM

Dominik Weis weis at dom.hws.edu
Sat Mar 7 19:15:18 GMT 1998

I was reading the reply from Matthew Geier. I would like to ask if someone
found a way for Linux. HP makes only the jetadmin software for HPUX and
Solaris (and NT but that doesn't count). I don't think I am the only one
with that kind of problem because I think HP printers are common. I know I
would have to blame it on HP but I don't think they care about Linux.
Does someone know if there is a patch for the lpq print command. I think
the "only" thing that the program should stop to do is to check the
printer. Any other thoughts about it.
Thanx

Dominik Weis