rsync in conjunction with the --link-dest option does not output deleted files

Maik Meier maik at amiga-desire.de
Tue Jan 8 06:06:00 MST 2013

Would be nice if the link-dest option could also be used, if someone
(like me) needs to log the backup history.
As you say, this can reduce the total runtime. It would make sense.

But thanks a lot. I think I can live with the cp -al solution.

Maik

------- Original Message from Matthias Schniedermeyer -------

------- Original Message from Kevin Korb -------