Old FreeBSD4.11 build.

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Fri Sep 24 14:56:57 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 16:45 -0400, Jonathan Call wrote:
> [...]

There's no requirement that the client and server support the same set
of features, only that the features actually used on a given run are
supported by both client and server.  If you configure the client
without xattr support, it should be able to talk to the server, though
obviously the -X option won't be available.  If it doesn't work, let us
know how it fails.

--
Matt