Old FreeBSD4.11 build.

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Tue Sep 21 14:45:11 MDT 2010

Extended attributes might not be necessary but unfortunately the rsync server has it enabled.

Jonathan

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.