Verbose but only problem files

Dave Markham dave.markham at fjserv.net
Thu Feb 22 15:51:09 GMT 2007

I have tried a couple of things to get what i want but am unsure how to
get there.

I would like in the log i use for rsync to only output files it has
trouble getting. e.g if permission is denied or file changed during read
something like that.

If i use the v option for verbose it lists every single file which is
too much as i want people to quickly scan over problem files and alert
if there is anything serious.

I also tried removing v for verbose and adding --stats and that just
gives me extra stat information and still the verbose.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers