FTP at rsync.samba.org down?

wolfe-mcse at ev1.net wolfe-mcse at ev1.net
Mon Nov 25 11:04:00 EST 2002

Howdy...

I downloaded the files, but I know I did not use an FTP client.  I seem to
recall using only my web browser, but the location was someplace other than
samba.org.

I do show that the DNS address for rsync.samba.org, 66.70.73.150, does have
FTP access.  The FTP list using IP alone goes up to 66.70.73.179.  Just try
ftp.samba.org for access.

Richard